Translate

Monday, September 25, 2017

Dies R Us "Slots of Tags"!

It's my last Monday up on the Dies R Us Inspirational Blog as my Design Team term comes to an end.  I've had a wonderful time working with the Dies R Us Store and a great group of fellow team members.  Many thanks for having me the past six months! Best wishes to the new team members about to embark on their terms.

With Halloween not far away, I decided to make my last project a Halloween card.  I hope you like my "Slots of Tags" using the Memory Box Straight Slider Grooves and Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Tags die cuts.


"Happy Halloween"

This 6 inch square "Slots of Tags" card even has a tag for personalized greetings!


I kept the slider grooves attached to one another and turned them to a vertical position.


The green matting shows the areas cut using the Straight Slider Groove dies.




I used one size of the Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Tags for all 3 of the tags.


The staggered tags before the final embellishing!


A chipboard ghost with a little glitter, a skeleton, and a tag for personalizing complete the card!

Challenges entered:
CropStop Linky Party #32 - 10/10

Thanks so much for stopping by to share my "Slots of Tags" inspiration!
 
Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.
 

Vicki

2 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow, stunning card full of details!! Love the staggered tags, so creative!

Esther Asbury said...

What a super fun design with those slots for tags! Lots of exciting details in your halloween card! So happy you linked up to Cropstop with this - hope I'll see even more of your creativity in the gallery this month!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails