Translate

Monday, September 14, 2020

Thankful...

Today, as my DT term winds down, I'm sharing a card of thanks to Dies R Us.   This is my last post as a current member of the Dies R Us Design Team.  It's been a pleasure to be a part of this wonderful group and hopefully, I'll be back again in the future.

My card of thanks includes Tutti Designs Swirly Thanks and Altenew Gradient Lines Cover Die.

Tutti Designs Swirly Thanks
 
 
 "Thanks"
 
I wanted to keep the card simple, but elegant, so I went with minimal color and no patterns.
 
 
 
 The Gradient Lines Cover was cut from white to layer over navy cardstock.
 
 
I cut the sentiment twice.
 
 
 Assembling was easy using Scor-Tape and glue dispensed with the Fineline Applicator.  The Sentiment is matted with a contrasting color to make it pop from the background.  I added a few coordinating jewels to the flower centers.
 
Featured Product
 
*similar product available
 
Thank you again, Dies R Us, for the opportunity to be a member of this great team!
 
Thanks for stopping by...
I hope I've inspired you to use die cuts on your creative projects.
 
Don't forget to stop by the Dies R Us Challenge Blog and play along.  There's a new challenge posted on the 1st and 15th of every month.  One lucky entry, chosen by random draw, will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  Check out the links below for easy access...


Vicki

2 comments:

Darlene said...

What a fabulous creation Vic! Love that graduated die (on my wishlist). You will be missed on the team!! Happy Day to you my friend!

Claire said...

This is gorgeous. I love the I tricate feel
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails