Translate

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Leafing Summer Behind...

 Hi there crafty friend!

Summer is almost over as we head toward a new season in just one week.  The leaves will be falling and Autumn will be calling.  Over at the Double D Challenge Blog, we are keeping an eye on Mother Nature and anticipating the color changes.  

The challenge topic for the next two weeks is...

"LEAVES"

There's a lovely mood board to inspire you...

And, a prize for one lucky winner chosen by random draw from the challenge entries.

Impression Obsession Small Leaf Set
 
Hop on over to the Double D Challenge Blog and play along.  You could be the Top Creative Winner or one of three Creative Winners and receive a badge to share on your blog.
 
"live carefree"
 
 I'm not quite ready to let go of the green of summer, so I chose the third photo as my inspiration.  I love the different shades of green in this patterned paper.  I used two shades of cardstock as matting to compliment the color of the leaves and gave the layers added dimension. 
 
From my stash...
Altenew Modern Eucalyptus Stamp 
CTMH Black and Garden Green Ink
Pam Bray Designs Live In The Moment Stamp
Prima Pineapple Die 
Queen & Co. Pearls
Paper Studios Eucalyptus Patterned Paper

Challenges entered:

Thanks for stopping by.
Hope to see you here again soon.

13 comments:

Diane said...

Beautifully created with all the pretty layers and colors, great sentiment too!!

Donna Phelan said...

Simply Fabulous! The colors and print are gorgeous, great shades! Your design is fantastic, love the center and your sentiment!

Birgit said...

This is lovely Vicki! I'm not ready to let go of the colors and warmth of summer either. Let's hold on to it for as long as we can. Enjoy!

Darlene said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I have this paper and think it's so so pretty! LOVE the design you've created using it! Nicely done my friend ... just beautiful!

Judy Woodland said...

This is gorgeous. I have seen that patterned paper several times, and it is always referred to a "THE" PAPER. It must be very popular, and now I see it's from Michael's. I love that beautiful doily die cut, it's stunning and adds so much to the design.

Barbara said...

I was thinking like you, not quite ready for fall colors. I love these leaves and your famous paper that keeps on appearing on the web and I have none of it. Sure wish that I did. When I see your card, I drool!

Birgit said...

I'm back, on behalf of DRU this time. Your card is beautiful! Layered to perfection and I love the paper you used. Thanks so much for linking up to the DRU challenge. Best of luck to you!

Kanan Pandya said...

Beautiful card and love the green shades here. Super sweet card. Look at that cute frog, totally love it. Thank you for playing along with us over at Cupcake Inspirations. Kanan DT

Nora Noll said...

You used that paper that I oh so love!! This is so pretty. I love that doily in the middle with the sentiment!! Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations!!!

Nora Noll
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

Kathy Krug said...

I love your papers and your lovely layers. Stunning die cut for the center too.

Amelia Breytenbach said...

This is so lovely with all the beautiful layers Vicki. The die cut doiley you used for the sentiment is gorgeous!

cebelica said...

Wow, such a beautiful card. Fab work! xx

LisaM said...

Wow o! This is gorgeous, Vicki! 💕

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails