Translate

Saturday, November 22, 2008

A few of my Fall Cards!

Here are a few of the cards that I made at my scrappy weekend and at card class. I actually remembered to photograph them before they went postal! The pumpkins on the first card are colored with blending crayons from SU. The second card is Bo Bunny pps that are gorgeous. I used markers to color the foil leaves before I added them. The sentiment is done with Pearlex. The last card is done with the "baby wipe" technique. So easy and looks awesome!






8 comments:

Sheryl said...

Love the cards Vicki - I am intrigued by the "baby wipe" technique!

Anonymous said...

You are so amazing. I don't know how you do it.

rose said...

oh what wonderful fall cards you have created here, love them all!!

Estee said...

I love that third card!! It is beautiful!!!! :)

Fink said...

Great cards! I love the pumpkin card!

Beth said...

These are such beautiful cards, Vicki! Looks like it was a great class to take. Very classy!

Enfys said...

These are all just gorgeous. I love the snowy snowflake look of your blog too, made me want to sing carols as I was browsing :)
hugs
Enfys

msmith434343 said...

Oh! I love your snowy blog!! Very pretty!

Your cards are gorgeous, Vickie - I always love to see your work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails