Translate

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hurry Spring!!!

The ATC challenge on the Cropstop Message Board for March is brought to us by member, Tante Käthe! With spring just around the corner, she has challenged us to use flowers on our ATCs. They can be stitched, painted, chipboard, mulberry, handmade, store bought...whatever you choose.

I found this digi print and couldn't resist it! The background and edges of the print are distressed with Ranger Distress Inks, Lipstick and Orange Marmade. I used an Autumn Leaves clear stamp inked with Versa Mark and Versafine Sepia inks and then clear embossed it. The metal rose is Making Memories and the Pearls are Queen & Co. The yellow ribbon tied around the mulberry rose is Offray.

And, who could resist that famous line from, The Bachelor..."Will you accept this rose"? It was perfect with the digi print.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Vicki I couldn't find a better place to tell you... YOUR EMBOSS CARD AT Crop Stop ROCKS!!! I love that paper stack I have 2 of them and now I have another way to put them in action thanks tons!!! Peggy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails