Translate

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"Friends"

I have been blessed with many good friends in my life. Those that I visit with online, and those that I spend time with in person. They are all very special to me.

This card I made for a very special friend that I scrap with as often as we can get together. We share many life experiences and have become close in the past few years. She will always be my "Forever Friend".

I used Prima, Tropic's Collection, Mango Cherries patterned paper. The flowers, crystals and pearls are Prima also.

The sentiment was created with my American Greeting program and cut out with the Spellbinder Label 3 die. I had some Heidi Swapp Ghost Letters in my stash from long ago, so I used the "B", which is the first letter of her name, and placed it over the sentiment.


No project would be complete without Prima flowers on it!
The butterflies are cut from DCWV Mariposa paper and I added some Copic Glitter Ink to them.
I distressed and inked all of the edges and added some ribbon and lace trim.
This canvas was a gift from one of my very special "cyber friends", Veronica! I love that she captured my style so well without having ever met me in person. But, that will happen some day. Until then, I have this lovely creation that she has so lovingly touched!
This homemade flower is just gorgeous close up! There are even dew drops on it!!

5 comments:

LisaM said...

Amazing card Vicki, just gorgeous! and what a grea gift the canvas is!

Unknown said...

Vicki, your card and canvas are absolutely beautiful!! You definitely need to submit them both!!

Veronica said...

hey vicki I am so glad you like the canvas. The left top side I see came up a little just tack it back down. You so deserve that canvas... it was just a little thank you for being the amazing friend you are.

Anonymous said...

Your card is stunning and the gift does look so you - how special!

Gloria Stengel said...

OMGosh! These are sooooo fantastic! WOW! Blown away!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails