Translate

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Transparent love of cards!

My love for creating cards is transparent this week! Over at My Sketch World, we are having a mini crop this weekend and there are some great challenges posted!

One of those challenges, posted by Jan, is to lift a card from the Papercraft Gallery Idol Top 20 Contest. Well, I chose a card made by Tiffany Johnson, that you can find in the Papercraft Blog article. Rather than post a picture of Tiffany's card, I am sharing the link so that you can see the other amazing cards that were chosen!

I made mine using a Hambly transparency, Martha Stewart Ribbon, tulle and a corsage pin. On the inside, I used some BG Black Tie paper and cut it with my Spellbinder Scallop Square die cut.
This card was made for another challenge that Jan posted for July at My Sketch World! She wants to see ribbon on the border of the card.

I used a Momenta Overlay for this card and added some Momenta 3-D Puff Stickers for embellishing. The trim across the top of the card was punched with the EK Success Zig Zag punch available in the Cropstop Store!
I used some Daisy D Saltwater Taffy pp from my stash for the inside of the card.

Stop by My Sketch World and join in our our July mini crop challenges!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails