Translate

Thursday, March 24, 2011

CropStop Challenge #12-"It's All About the Lace"

"It's All About Lace" on the CropStop Challenge Blog this week! The new weekly challenge wants us to use lace on our project. Any kind of lace...real lace, paper lace, designs with punches and papers. Here is the card that I created using lace as part of my flower embellishment. I followed a card sketch of Lucy's from My Sketch World. I used the Graphic 45 Curtain Call Paper Collection along with Bazzil Cardstock for matting. This is my very first "zipper flower" I love how it turned out and it was super easy to make. I used Becky Olsen's tutorial located in the Ellen Hutson Classroom Blog. I used my Spellbinder Standard Circle Small and Classic Scalloped Circle Small for the tag. The dies are available in the CropStop Store along with many other Spellbinder Products! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Don't forget to grab my "CropStop special coupon" code before you shop in the CropStop Store. Use code CTC-VR for 10% off your total purchase of $30 or more! The code never changes.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

That is a beautiful flower!

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Beautiful card love the curtain call paper and that flower is gorgeous.
Marilyn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails