Translate

Friday, April 29, 2011

Blog Candy Winner!!

The winner of my Spellbinder Blog Candy from this past week's CropStop Challenge is Cebelica!! Congratulations to you! Please contact me and I will get your prize in the mail! Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog!

Visit the CropStop Challenge Blog for this week's "Nightingale" Challenge for an opportunity to win a $15 Gift Certificate to the CropStop Store or a Spellbinder Die Prize!!

When shopping in the CropStop Store, use my special discount code, CTC-VR for 10% off of your total purchase. No minimum required and the code never changes!!

2 comments:

cebelica said...

Yay, thanks hun! I'm SOOOOO happy! I've been foolowing your blog for a while now - I just LOVE your work! :D I'm off to e-mail you now. Thanks again! Hugs!

cebelica said...

Ummm, I might be blind, but I can't find an e-mail on your page. *ooops* Could you please send me an e-mail to: crafty_little_bee@yahoo.com and I'll get back at you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails