Translate

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Celebrate Your National Colors!!!


Today on the CropStop Challenge Blog, I got to post my challenge..."Show Us Your National Colors!" We want to see your nation's colors in the creations you enter for this week's challenge!

The birthday of our nation, the United States of America, is Monday, July 4th!

I am a Yankee Doodle Girl, for sure, and proud to be an American! Our national colors are red, white and blue as you can see here on the card that I created.

Product used: Bazzill, Cuttlebug Stars Embossing Folder, Cuttlebug Distressed Stripes Embossing Folder, Cuttlebug Allegro Embossing Folder, Memento Danube Blue Ink, Spellbinder Nested Pennant Dies, Queen & Co. Ribbon, Recollections Flowers, K & Co. Chipboard 4th of July Embellishments and an Heidi Swapp Clear Cut Star from my stash!

Stop over at the CropStop Challenge Blog and take part in this week's challenge to show us your national colors!

If you're shopping in the CropStop Store, be sure to use my special discount code, CTC-VR for 10% off your total purchase with no minimum required. The code never changes!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Such a fabulous card, Vicki! I just love all the little embellishments clustered & looking great.

Michelle Pearson said...

love your crisp and clean card! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails