Translate

Sunday, July 17, 2011

CHA is a day away!

Early, and I mean very early, tomorrow morning, I will be on my way to CHA in Rosemont, IL! I am looking forward to seeing all of the new crafting releases, taking classes, and meeting some of my fellow Creative Team members IRL!! Also, I can't wait to meet Delaina!

I was fortunate enough to be one of the first to respond to an e-mail about a make n' take that Tattered Angels is offering at their booth! Yeah me! I have my ticket printed and ready for the "Walnut Hollow" make n' take on Tuesday afternoon!


Tuesday evening I managed to snag a seat in one of the Copic classes being offered. I was on the wait list for the first one, but when the second one opened up, I registered for one of the last 3 seats in the class! Yeah me again!

And last, but certainly not least, I am taking an Echo Park book binding class. I love EP papers and can't wait to get to this class!

So, I am anxious to get there and take part in all of the excitement of the week! If you are going to CHA and want to visit for a few minutes, please e-mail me!!! See you soon, Chicago!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like CHA will be a fantastic experience and you'll be learning so much! How exciting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails