Translate

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

CHA...Not far away!

CHA Chicago...here I come!! Next week at this time, I will be bumping elbows with all of the other conference attendees at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, Illinois! I can hardly wait to see friends from past shows and meet up with new ones. Lots of exciting new products to see and try. There will be many of craftings "famous faces" there also.

I will be taking a Copics class and an Echo Park Binding Book Class. It will be a busy week!

If you are planning to be there, please let me know! I would love the opportunity to see you again, or meet you in person for the first time!

3 comments:

LisaM said...

so jealous! Have fun!

Linda . J said...

Have a greast trip Vicki.
Hugs Linda

Barbara Godden said...

What a wonderful tribute to your friends. It is awesome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails