Translate

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Challenge #36 - Spellbinders!

This week's challenge on the CropStop Challenge Blog is use "Spellbinder Dies" on your creative project! Since I love Spellbinder Dies, that was not an issue for me!


I used some Basic Grey papers from my stash and made this card for my mother's birthday tomorrow! The end result was just what I was looking for. Mom, I hope you like it!

I used 5 different Spellbinder Dies...Large Pinking Circles, Small Pinking Circles, Symbology One, Fancy Tags, and one the Spellbinder made for Heartfelt Creations-Decorative Lace Border.


I did some fussy cutting on one of the larger flowers and put it on pop dots for dimension.


The Symbology One Die Cut was perfect for the foilage on the flower.


I used the Pinking Circle Dies as matting under the flower.




Stop by the CropStop Challenge Blog and play along with our Spellbinder Challenge! You could be the next winner of a $15 Gift Certificate to the CropStop Store!


Be sure to use my special CropStop Discount Code, CTC-VR, for 10% off your total order in the CropStop Store with no minimum purchase required! Easy peasy, cause' the code never changes.

2 comments:

Valérie Goldenschue said...

wonderful this card !

love this spring's colors

cebelica said...

This is so beautiful! Fab work hun! Hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails