Translate

Sunday, January 1, 2012

It's a NEW YEAR!!

Wow!  It's 2012!  This past year was a very busy and blessed one for our family.  We are so very thankful for all that we have and our circle of family and friends.

I plan to move forward into 2012 with gusto.  My New Year's resolution is in place, but keeping it is always harder than coming up with one.

My crafting took a back seat to many of our activities and travels, but I have chosen 10 of my favorite card creations from 2011.  Here they are in no particular order...











As we enter into 2012, I find my craft table already covered with "crafty stuff" that I am working on.  Lots of  photos from this past year waiting to be scrapped and cards for upcoming birthdays and holidays to be made. 

Best wishes for a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year to all!

1 comment:

Linda . J said...

Happy New Year to you Vicki and all the very best for 2012
Love your selection of cards the colours and designs are beautiful.
Hugs Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails