Translate

Friday, June 22, 2012

CropStop Challenge #77

This week's fun challenge on the CropStop Challenge Blog is, "Let's hear it for the children"!  We want to see your projects geared toward the little ones.  Remember to check the challenge guidelines to be sure that your entry qualifies.   You could be the next winner of a $15 Gift Certificate to the CropStop Store.

Here's my inspiration...a card for our granddaughter's first birthday!
 

Shopping at CropStop?  Use my special discount code, CTC-VR, for 10% off your total purchase with no minimum required.  Easy, cause' the code never changes!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Nancy Jensen said...

Vicki, congrats for getting this project published! Since I can't see what it is, please let me know when you are able to post about it. I would love to see what it is and where it is published. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails