Translate

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Monochromatic Challenge

This week on the CropStop Challenge Blog, the Creative Team challenges you to create a "Monochromatic" project!  The challenge of using only one color was truly a challenge for me.  It was a bright, sunny day when I made my card, so yellow was my choice of color!

Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill; Flowers: Prima; Fiber: Flower Soft; Jewels: Queen&Co; Ink: Ranger; Embossing Folder: Sizzix; Die Cuts: Memory Box, Sizzix, Spellbinder; Marker: Zig; Other: Ribbon
The sun is a digi clip art that I cut out and added to the inside of the card.

Here's a close up of the "Bricked" Embossing Folder and Flower Soft centers on the daisies.  I love the texture that the embossing folder creates.  This is one of my favorite!

I used a Zig marker to create the flower stems.  The gate is one of my favorite Memory Box die cuts.

How challenging is a monochromatic project for you?  Stop over at the CropStop Challenge Blog and join our "Monochromatic" Challenge.  You could be the winner of a $15 Gift Certificate to the CropStop Store!

Shopping at CropStop?  Use my CropStop special discount code, CTC-VR for 10% off your total purchase with no minimum required.  Easy peasy cause' the code never changes!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Gorgeous card Vicky!!! Love the sunny yellow and the sentiment is really great!!!

Katie said...

Such a cheerful card. I love that you chose yellow.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails