Translate

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Sharing this past year's projects!

This has been an extremely busy year in our household!  Travel is our middle name since we live away from all of our family.  We spend most of our spare time, what little that is, relaxing with our hobbies of crafting and golf.   

I'm trying to catch up on posting some of my creative work, that has been published or on hold for other reasons, before the beginning of a new year. 

 Here are a few of my favorites beginning with those created in January and continuing through June.

 Bo Bunny Card

 This is a chipboard mini album I created about all of our families' moves through the years.  I wasn't sure where I was going with the theme when I started, but was delighted with the results. 

The beginning of our moving journeys!

Behind each door is the story of the places we have lived.

This mini album has become one of my most favorite projects.

K&Co Anniversary Card

Our beautiful Caraline with Basic Grey.

An ATC card for my love!

Love this layout sketch and primary colors!

Another of Caraline using Creative Imaginations.

My sister's birthday card.

Another great sketch with Anthony's high score basketball game.

Brenden's "crazy cat" face painting experience.

A tin I altered to hold ATCs.

It was a great gift for a friend of mine!

Well, these are few of my favorite projects created from January through June.  Tomorrow, I will share more from the second half of 2012! 

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails