Translate

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Just Imagine Kreaxions is a star!

Today is my last guest designer appearance on the Just Imagine Kreaxions Blog. Thanks for the generosity and allowing me to share my inspiration!

Soon we will be celebrating the 4th of July holiday with family and friends. It will be a festive celebration of red, white and blue with lots of food and fireworks.

This week my project is a magnetic photo frame made in the spirit of our countries colors. 


The blue and white layers were cut with a star template. I enlarged the original template for the white layer and punched the stars with the #905 punch. The little red hearts on the photo were punched with the #905 also. The blue layer was punched with the #310 punch. The red base was cut using the Kreaxions Circle Cutter. All of the cardstock edges are embellished with Ranger Icicle Stickles.


Just Imagine Crafts Featured Products
Kreaxions 10 Inch Circle Cutter
Kreaxions 4 in 1 Punch - #310 
Kreaxions 4 in 1 - #905 Punch
Kreaxions Star Stencil Octagon


My frame started as a metal beer coaster that I found at Target.  I thought the bottle cap shape was so cool and would be a great altered frame.


I used Ranger Glue N' Seal along with Distress Stickles Dry Glitter- Clear Rock Candy to embellish the rim of the metal coaster.


 I used the Kreaxions Circle Cutter to cut the photo.  What a great circle cutter and it cuts up to a 10 inch circle!


Thanks for stopping by to see my Just Imagine Kreaxions project!

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails