Translate

Friday, February 21, 2014

WRMK Gift Box Punch

Today, on the CropStop Blog, I'm sharing a gift box and bag, one that I made and one that I altered for an upcoming birthday.

Everyone knows that We R Memory Keepers is the boss when it comes to awesome tools.  Well, here's one of their newest punch releases that I absolutely love.  I tried this Gift Box Punch Board
at CHA and had to have it!!


You can make gift boxes in so many different sizes and WRMK makes it even easier by adding the measurements needed right on the board itself!


I created a mini gift box as my first project.  The finished size is a 2.5" cube.


It was so easy to make and I plan to perfect this size for a future project that I have in mind.

CropStop Featured Product
WRMK Gift Box Punch Board
Ranger/Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Brushed Corduroy

From my stash...
Prima Flower
Quick Quotes Patterned Paper
Other: Feathers, twine

Next up, I took this plain burlap bag and turned it into a beautiful, embellished one!


I placed wax paper inside the bag to prevent any paint bleeding through to the other side of the bag.



I used Snow Cap and Weathered Wood paint dabbers with the stencil to create the background print.


A closer look at the stenciled design.


I embellished the bag with lots of items from my stash.



CropStop Featured Product
 Spellbinder Classic Paisley Die-cut

From my stash...
 Bazzill Flowers
Craft-Dee BowZ Bow Making Tool
K&Co. Feather
Molossi Flowers
Paper Studio Feathers
Queen&Co. Adhesive Music Note Border
Wilton Pearl
Other: Ribbon
Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you are inspired to alter your own gift bags in the future.

Shop at CropStop, the stopping place for paper crafters, scrapbookers, and card makers.
Use my special CropStop Discount Code, CTC-VR, for 10% off your total purchase with no minimum required.  Easy, cause' the code never changes.

6 comments:

Katie said...

Love both of these fantastic projects, Vicki! The more I see the new WRMK box punch the more I think I need it.

wendipooh13 said...

cute box and LOVE the masking on the burlap bag!!!!

Donna Maligno said...

FAB-U-LOSO! (my own word) projects, Miss Vicki! Love them both with the rustic looks.

Nicole said...

Such great projects Vicki! What a great way to dress up a burlap bag.

Stamping With Bibiana said...

love the bag. all the flowers are Gorgeous and the stenciling is great...and yes that tool is nice
hugs
bibiana

Dana Tatar said...

What fun projects Vicki! I LOVE the gift box and the stenciling on the burlap bag. Thanks for sharing! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails