Translate

Monday, September 1, 2014

Dies R Us September "Back to School" Challenge!

It's time for a new challenge on the Dies R Us Challenge Blog!  The kids are already back in school or headed that way shortly.  So, for the first two weeks of September, our challenge theme is "Back to School".   We want to see your creations inspired by our Design Team and linked to the "Back to School" Challenge post.  You can find the challenge guidelines at the bottom of each challenge post.  Don't forget...we want to see die-cuts on your projects!

My project is for the teacher.  No sense waiting to get on the good side of the person in charge...give her/him a gift they can use all year long!

Here's my "Back to School" inspiration for you....


Desk Top Pencil/Tool Holder


I altered this plastic popcorn box that I purchased from the dollar aisle at a local department store.  It's easy to trace a pattern, cover, and embellish these containers.  They have so many uses and I have a stash of them in my craft cupboard.





I love embellishing projects of any kind with die-cuts.  Visit the Dies R Us Store for a great selection of your favorite die-cuts and more!


I do hope my project has inspired you to try altering one of these popcorn boxes.  They are so easy and make great gifts!

Challenges entered:
Anything But A Card "5" Challenge (5 die-cuts)
Sentimental Sundays Challenge #222-Back to School

Please join us on the Dies R Us Challenge Blog for our "Back To School" Challenge from September 1st through September 15th.  You could be the next winner of a $10 voucher to spend in the Dies R Us store.  Again, you can find the challenge guidelines at the bottom of each challenge post.

Thanks for stopping by! 

5 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Darling, Happy, and Sweet, Vicki! Love the way you traced around the popcorn holder to be able and match the papers on each side. Thanks for sharing a happy, beautiful idea! hugs, de

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Vicki this is a wonderful back to school gift! I'm not sure it would get you on the right side but it surely would gladden this teachers heart!
Thank you for linking to Anything But A Card's 5 challenge

Mary R. said...

hello Vicki , I havent seen you in a while ....your back to school is so great thank you for the invite, your so sweet....I might do a card for you ....MaryRedford!!

Rachael said...

What a wonderful gift - its gorgeous! a really clever idea. Thank you for sharing this with us at Sentimental Sundays xx

Stamping With Bibiana said...

love love this project! I have being away for a while but I am here now and I see that you have done this beauty. fabulous! love the poppystamps die , the sunflower wow!
husgs bibiana

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails