Translate

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Rogue Redhead Designs...Behind the Scenes

This month's featured stamp plate at Rogue Redhead Designs is "Behind the Scenes".  During the month of October, you can purchase this set of 4 fabulous background stamps at a reduced price in the Rogue Redhead Store.  The Reverse Sequin Waste, Handwriting, Bubblewrap and Handwritten Music Sheet background stamps are waiting to add character to your mixed media and papercrafting projects.


I used several of the stamps from this  plate set for my design team debut project when I joined Rogue Redhead Designs.  They were perfect for the background in my mixed media album.  You can see how I used them HERE.

Visit the Rogue Redhead Designs Blog for more inspiring projects using the Behind the Scenes Stamp Plate.

You can purchase the Behind the Scenes unmounted rubber stamp plate in the Rogue Redhead Store at a reduced price through October 31, 2014. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails