Translate

Thursday, August 13, 2015

CDBZ August "Baby" Blog Hop

It's time for our Craft-Dee BowZ August Blog Hop!
The Design Team is excited to share some fabulous "baby themed" inspiration with you. Visit our blogs, leave a comment and you could win a 25 yard spool of yummy ribbon!

Start at the Craft-Dee BowZ  Blog for quidelines and prize information.   From there you will visit each of the design team member blogs listed below.  If you get lost along the way just refer back to the Craft-Dee BowZ Blog for links.

Enjoy the hop and don't forget to leave a comment on each of the listed blogs. Our team is small, so it won't take long and you'll see wonderful inspiration along the way!

Here is my vintage baby card inspiration...

"Lullaby"

I love vintage and nothing is more vintage than Graphic 45 papers!  This card is made with leftovers in my stash from the Baby 2 Bride Collection.  The cradled babies remind me of  the lullaby, "Rock A Bye Baby".  The chipboard "Lullaby" is covered with Gesso, Acrylic Paint and Perfect Pearls.  The angle of the word and music notes made it a perfect fit for my card.  A few die-cuts and a tinted rose along with vintage corners embellish the card.  I also inked the edges of the papers to enhance the vintage appearance.  The multi loop bow was created using my wonderful Craft-Dee BowZ Bow Making Tool.

I hope my card has inspired you in some way.
Enjoy our August Craft-Dee BowZ Blog Hop
Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

Vicki this card is so beautiful! Love it G45 paper. it's perfect for this theme.

Gail said...

What a beautiful card. I adore the paper and how you framed it with the dies! This is a gorgeous bow! Hugs, Gail

Gail said...

This is so beautiful. I adore the paper you've used and the way you framed it with the die cuts. And your bow...it's to die for! This is such a gorgeous card! Hugs, Gail

Darlene said...

Oh girl you are just toooooo clever! This is beautiful! Well done!

Donna Maligno said...

Vicki this is so sweet! And I too love G45 papers. Love the pop of color with the "lullaby" - it just draws your eye in.

KarinsArtScrap said...

Vicki gorgeous card
Gr Karin

Verna Angerhofer said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I love the Lullaby die and also that gorgeous ribbon bow.

lalkygirl said...

I love this card Vicki so pretty and papers are just perfect
Tracey x

CraftyPaws said...

Gorgeous bow on that sweet card! TFS Hugs, Kristina

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails