Translate

Friday, February 5, 2016

Graciellie Design Blog Hop Reminder!

Just a few more days to win!


We're still celebrating the relaunch of Graciellie Design's Digital Shop.  You'll find great, new digital stamp sets designed especially for those of us that love cardmaking, scrapbooking, journaling, mixed media and even home décor.
 
Today, I'm sharing the last of three cards I created using one of her new sets, "Beautiful Season". This is a set of three lovely sentiments and a gorgeous tree.
 

I wanted to display how versatile the sets can be and created three different cards using all three sentiments and the tree.  Two of these were posted previously in the original blog hop post HERE.

 My final project, I call a  "middle of the road" shaker card made using the tree and "Wishing you a beautiful season" sentiment.  I rate this card just above easy to create. 

"Wishing you a beautiful season"

Easter and Spring are just around the corner and  I love this "renewed" time of the year.  I wanted colors that reflected the season, so I chose pink, yellow and turquoise to create my shaker card.  I filled the shaker box with fun sequins to surround the tree and added the "Wishing you a beautiful season" sentiment under it.
"Beautiful Season" and other new digital stamp sets can be found at Graciellie Design's Shop, HERE.  Remember to like and follow her shop to be the first to know about any new products!
And don't forget this fabulous
GIVEAWAY!

Three of you have the opportunity to win a new digital stamp set of your choice from Gracie's shop! 

Here's how you could be a winner...
Comment on all of the blogs listed below and tell us: "What would you create with Graciellie Design's Digital Stamps"?

Graciellie Design 
 
The giveaway ends on Sunday, February 7th and Gracie will announce the winner on her blog, so don't forget to subscribe to her newsletter, HERE.
 You can follow Graciellie Designs on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, You Tube and Twitter.  Add her Gracielle Designs Etsy Shop to your favorites! 

Thanks for joining in our Graciellie Design Digital Shop Relaunch Blog Hop!
I hope I have inspired you to try Gracie's new digital stamps.

3 comments:

Graciellie Design said...

What a sweet and fun card!

Graciellie Design said...

What a sweet and fun card!

Greta said...

Unique & beautiful! Love the Springy feeling!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails