Translate

Monday, July 24, 2017

Dies R Us, "LET Your Heart WANDER"

It's a beautiful Monday...

Today, I want to share a scrapbook layout with you.  I'm in the middle of making special Christmas cards, but took a break to create this heartfelt layout of our youngest grandson.  John is such a happy little guy all of the time!  He is named after his two Pop Pops, but nicknamed Jack for less confusion.  This is one of my favorite photos of him and he certainly makes my heart beat!
 
"LET Your Heart WANDER"
 
This is a 12 x 12 layout created with MAMBI and Kaisercraft patterned papers.    I can't get enough of this Frantic Stamper Heartbeat die cut!  It was perfect with the sentiment on the patterned paper.  I used red for the heartbeat, matting and added blotches of red micro beads as accents.
 
 
Jack's top hat is gray felt so I used some gray velvet along with white cardstock for the banner embellishments on threes sides of the photo.
 
I used these die cuts on my layout...
 
 
 
 
You can find these and other fabulous die cuts in the Dies R Us Store!

Thanks for stopping by the DRUS Blog...I hope you are inspired to use die cuts on all your projects!

Challenges entered:

Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.
 

3 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

What a sweetie! I LOVE the heatbeat die too - so useful! A great layout and that smile - too cute! Thank you for sharing this gorgeous project with us at Unstampabelles.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your great project with us at Unstampabelles. Jack sure is a cutie!

Dale Tiernan said...

Stunning layout! Good enough to frame. I love it when someone submits a layout. I did one as my DT layout. Thanks for joining us at Unstampabelles.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails