Translate

Friday, August 4, 2017

CropStop Guest Designer Week #2 - Christmas Tags!

Good morning fellow crafters!  We are a few days into August and it's my second of three Fridays as Guest Designer on the CropStop Blog.  Today, I am sharing a couple of Christmas tags I made.  The past month I was busy making "Christmas in July" cards and can't seem to get it out of my system.  You do know that we only have 22 weeks until Christmas, right?

I have a huge supply of small patterned paper pieces that need to be used so I decided to continue my Christmas binge and create a stash of gift tags for special gifts I give.  Gift tags are a great way to use up the leftovers!


I started with basic Ranger tags and covered them with patterned paper.  One would have a vintage look with inked edges and the other more traditional Christmas colors.

 
I sorted through everything and decided what I would use on each of the tags. Then I moved it all around until I was happy with the arrangement.

 
The finished tags!

 
 
 
Close up of the details.

 
 
Supply List
Cardstock -  Bazzill, Core'dinations
Die Cuts - Cheery Lynn, Spellbinders
Embellishments - Jolee's, Little B
Flowers - Petaloo, Prima
Ink: Clearsnap, Close To My Heart
Patterned Papers - Photoplay, Quick Quotes, My Mind's Eye, Mulberry Paper
Stamp - Stampin' Up
Other: Burlap Fabric, Christmas Tag, Mulberry Paper, Ribbon, Sequins, Twine
 
Stop by the CropStop Store for a great selection of crafting supplies!
 
Thanks for stopping by.  Please stop back again soon!
 
Vicki

 

1 comment:

Esther Asbury said...

What beautiful Christmas tags! The blue one is my favorite -- I just love that little lantern!
Thanks for sharing your talent with us on the Cropstop blog today - so fun having your guest design these couple of weeks! Looking forward to seeing what you've created for next week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails