Translate

Monday, October 23, 2017

A "Frightful" Four Pack!

Hey there, crafty friends!
I'm here with another Monday morning Tutti inspiration!

Who needs an excuse to buy Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino?  Not me!  And those cute little 4 packs?  Absolutely! And, I can never bring myself to throw away those bottles.  So, here's an oldie, but goodie...an altered 4 pack to fill with Halloween goodies for the boys next door!



I started with this 4 pack (of course, I drank it myself!) of empty bottles that I cleaned and ran through the dishwasher to assure they were super clean. 


I removed the labels and scrubbed the bottles and lids before placing them in the dishwasher.


The cardboard carrier is covered with Halloween papers and inked on all edges.  I used the Spiderweb Corner to embellish both sides of the carrier and added some glitter and sequins to the webs.  A couple of large dimensional spiders from my stash are adhered above the webs. 


The opposing ends of the bottle carrier have banners created using the Nesting Stitched Banner Dies.  I used stickers letters for the words on the banners.


The bottles are embellished with strips of the same paper patterns as the bottle carton.  The various label dies...Black Cat, Cooking Witch, Fancy Pumpkin and Flying Witch are matted with background ovals cut using the Nesting Stitched Oval Dies.  I embellished the bottles with ribbon, sequins and flowers.

A collection of fun altered bottles full of Halloween goodness!

Featured Product

Tutti Designs Black Cat


Tutti Designs Cooking Witch


Tutti Designs Fancy Pumpkin


Tutti Designs Flying Witch


Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Banner


Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Ovals


Tutti Designs Spiderweb Corner


Thanks for stopping by to share my inspiration project for Tutti Designs!
Be sure to visit the Tutti Designs Store for all available die cuts in the most recent release along with the full inventory of Tutti Dies.

You'll find more inspiration on our other Tutti Designs sites:

Happy Monday!
Vicki

3 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oooooh... wow wow wow!! Such stunning set for Halloween!!! Just wonderful! Love any piece, especially the bottles and the the bottle carrier, they are too much fun and beautiful! A lot of amazing details and what a brilliant idea!!

Devon said...

Another beautiful altered project. I am in love with Tutti Dies, they are so beautiful. What a great idea to decorate the carrier and bottles. Love it. Thanks for sharing.

Scrapper69 said...

That IS a FANTASTIC project, Vicki! I actually had some bottles saved for like... FOREVER - and then I never used them and EEK I threw them away!! Don't yell at me! I feel bad enough now that I see this awesome project! I guess that means I HAVE to go buy some Starbucks now... oh darn! LOL LOVE your creativity!! :) Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails