Translate

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Celebration Winner(s)!!

Happy February blogger friends!! 
 
It's time to announce the winner and winners of the prizes for stopping by my blog during our Double D Birthday/Anniversary Celebration!  I was so happy with all of the new followers and lovely comments that I decided to add a few consolation prizes to the list.
 
So, here goes....
 
Winner of the Gelatos
 
Zub Momi
 
 
I have added 4 additional winners to receive a package of flowers. 
Those winners are...
 
1. Vinita Jain
2. SHartl
3. Gail
4. Petra L.
 
 
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS!!
THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS AND FOLLOWING MY BLOG.  PLEASE CONTACT ME AT THE E-MAIL ADDRESS UNDER THE "JUST ME" TAB IN THE BLOG SIDEBAR BY FEBRUARY 14TH TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE. 
 
I HOPE YOU'LL STOP BY THIS WAY AGAIN SOON!  THERE'S ALWAYS SOMETHING NEW BREWING TO SHARE WITH YOU.
 
VICKI

7 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

WOW! How wonderful for all the winners! Congrats to ALL!!! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to all the winners!!

Janis said...

Hooray for all the winners!! Big congratulations esp to my crafty friends, Vinita and Shartl!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

New Creations said...

Yay! Congrats to Zub Momi and all extra mention winners! Love those flowers!

Petra L said...

Congrats winners. Just wanne know...Petra is it me? Just asking because I always write Petra L in case another Petra is there too.


Hugs,Petra

Gail said...

Happy Dance to the winners! I sent an email to see if I am the #3 Gail that is the winner - if so - I will doing the Happy Dance as well - have a blessed week! Thanks for the commenting blog candy opportunity!

SHartl said...

I thought that I had sent my email to you but just found it in my draft file so emailed again. Hope I squeaked in before it's too late. Thank you so much for giving extra prizes...I love flowers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails