Translate

Monday, February 26, 2018

Hugs...

Hi there, blogger buddies!

Today is my day up on the Tutti Designs Blog and I'm sharing a "think Spring" card using the Tutti Designs Dotted Nesting Circles,  Hugs Word Set and Tulip Panel.   I'm so ready to put the winter season behind me and celebrate Spring...


"Hugs"

I restrained myself from a square card when creating this one so that the Tulip Panel, which is 2" x 6" would have a large background.  This card is 5" x 7" in size with a white card base layered in lavender and dusty purple cardstock.  I also used it to mat the white Tulip Panel and to make the Dotted Nesting Circles behind the Hugs sentiment. The green patterned paper was a great compliment to the shades of purple and the flower stems.


 I added pearl accents around the sentiment and three tulips tied with a matching bow.




 Inside the card, I made a pocket with the Dotted Nesting Circles and added a cup of cheer...Gevalia Cappuccino, a favorite of mine.

Is it Spring yet??

Featured product:

Tutti Designs Dotted Nesting Circles


Tutti Designs Hugs Word Set


Tutti Designs Tulip Panel


Thanks for stopping by to share my Monday  inspiration for Tutti Designs!
 
Be sure to visit the Tutti Designs Store for all available die cuts in the most recent release along with the full inventory of Tutti Dies.

You'll find more daily inspiration on our other Tutti Designs sites:


3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So Lovely and Elegant Vicki!

Theresa

Devon said...

I am so glad you made a spring card, I am tired of seeing snow and now mud. I can't wait for the tulips and daffodils. I love the purple and green paper and who doesn't like a cup of cappuccino to brighten up a day. Beautiful card.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable card!! Here it's very cold in these day... No spring for us :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails