Translate

Monday, February 19, 2018

Stars and Stripes!

Good morning to my blogger friends!!

I'm up on the Tutti Designs Blog today sharing an inspirational tribute on this "President's Day", a holiday celebrated here in the U.S. to originally honor the first President of our country, George Washington.  However, over the years, it has come to celebrate all Presidents, past and present.

Therefore, today I salute the  red, white and blue, our country's colors.  I have used the Tutti Designs Stitched Nesting Rectangles, Stitched Nesting Squares and Stitched Nesting Stars.
 
"High Five"

I'm back to my usual square format for this card of many layers.  The base of white cardstock is layered with red cardstock and patterned papers sharing the stars and stripes theme.  The white washboard is layered with four squares cut using the Stitched Nesting Squares. The next layer with added dimension is the red and white striped that was cut using the Stitched Nesting Rectangles that I just added to my stash.  I made lots of stars in different sizes, some solid and a few cut as frames using the Stitched Nesting Stars.
 

I die cut the "High Five" from the patterned paper and used it as the focal sentiment along with a drop down tag "Blessed".  A twine bow and wooden button of red, white and blue complete the details.
 


Here's a close up view of the dimension created using the stars.

Featured Product

Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Squares
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog....hope to see you back again soon!
Be sure to visit the Tutti Designs Store for all available die cuts in the most recent release along with the full inventory of Tutti Dies.

You'll find more inspiration on our other Tutti Designs sites:


8 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

WOW! This is FANTASTIC Vicki! And I LOVE all the stars... Great card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card, so striking!

Pammejo said...

FANTASTIC CARD! Celebrating the Red, White and Blue! Happy Presidents Day!

Susan Hogan said...

Happy Presidents's Day! Great card and good for a teenage boy too. Thanks for playing along with us again at Unstampabelles and hope to see you back soon!

Lori Turner said...

Oh my word...this card is UH-MAY-ZING!!! I love stars so this one just made me SMILE big! Thanks so much for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

Terri's Cards N More said...

Very pretty. Love all the layers and the stitching. Great masculine card. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "A Banner Year" challenge.

Dale Tiernan said...

Stunning card.
Thanks for joining us at Unstampabelles this month.

Anonymous said...

Awesome use of the stars. Great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails