Translate

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Double D, "If the shoe fits..."

Welcome back blogger friends!

We're more than half way through September and days away from the first day of Autumn.  Yeah! This is my favorite time of year.   I love the colors, smells and cooler air of fall.

It's time for our second challenge of the month on the Double D Challenge Blog.  Our theme for this challenge is...

"If the shoe fits"

Team Darlene is hosting this fun challenge along with more inspiration from Team Diane.  We're looking forward to having you play along with us.  Visit the Double D Challenge Blog for guidelines, details and to link up your creative entry.  You could be one of our creative winners or the winner of this fabulous prize...


Frantic Stamper Lady's Shoe

And, as always, we have a fabulous mood board to help inspire you!

 
Here's my "If the shoe fits" inspiration...
 
 
"The Smallest Step"
 
This Spring Market Collection from Carta Bella is one of my current favorites.  I bought two of the 12 x 12 collections and one of the 6 x6 paper pads.  The colors are beautiful, the quotes are amazing and I love these garden and fun boot images.  The papers were perfect for this challenge. 
 
The card is 6 x 6 and layered with different patterns of paper from the collection.  The boots, leaves and flower cluster are chipboard stickers that I added dimension to with pop dots.  My favorite part of the card is the awesome journaling strip that I used across the center.  It reads, "The smallest step in the right direction can turn out to be the biggest step of your life".
 
Challenges entered:
 
 
So, join the fun!  Link your "If the shoe fits" themed project to the Double D Challenge Blog.  You could be a badge or prize winner.

Visit the Double D Team Darlene members for inspiration...
Leslie
 Vicki (ME!)

And even more inspiration from Team Darlene teamies...
Judy

I hope my card has inspired you to play along!
Thanks again for stopping by....come back soon.
 
Vicki
 

14 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Such a pretty card Vicki! I too have this beautiful Paper collection but have yet to use it... I think it's time to break it out! :)

Theresa

Donna Phelan said...

Mine too....good hair days and all! ;) This card is just so pretty! Those beautiful papers and lovely chipboard accents look amazing! Just gorgeous! The sentiment is so powerful too! LOVE!!!

Diane said...

What a gorgeous card this is...love the papers and the boots and all the pretty colors and the fabulous design....I think I had these papers on my 'want/need' list, they sure do make a beautiful card!!

aussie aNNie said...

♥♥♥ this delightful card, such a fabulous design and gorgeous papers used.x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable card with this paper and embellishments, and I like especially that sage sentiment!!!

Barbara said...

I agree this paper is fantastic and I sure wish I had some. Love how you used it here.

Darlene said...

This is awesome! Love those papers ... perfect for our challenge! I'll be looking into this paper pack (like I need MORE paper lol) Beautiful!

Kathy Krug said...

My question is did you just happen to have this fabulous paper for the challenge or did you buy it for the challenge? Fabulous design.

LisaM said...

OMG! Those boots are just way to cute! Awesome card Vicki!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Vicki, I'm always completely enchanted by whatever you do for the DD challenges. I'm a paper addict and I'd be on that collection in a heartbeat. So cute! An utterly adorable and fantastic card!

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Wow, this is lovely Vicki. I love the beautiful paper with the pretty stickers - gorgeous design for the challenge.

Judy Woodland said...

I agree, I love the soft and beautiful colors on those papers. Your design is wonderful, just a great take on the Mood Board!

Devon said...

This is a great card, very cute, love the rain boots and so appropriate for PA.

Devon said...

Great card, so cute. Love the rain boots and so appropriate for Pennsylvania.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails