Translate

Friday, October 19, 2018

Cards for fun!

Hey Blogger friends!

I find myself with a little more time to dig into my crafting stash lately.  The stockpile of supplies is huge...  It's been a while since I was able to just create without a deadline.  So, I was inspired to play along with a few challenges and mini crops I came across for October.
Here are a few of my completed cards...
 

First up is a Halloween card using some older G45 papers. 

Lots of layers and dimension created using mulberry papers, die cuts, and foam tape.  I used Wink of Stella for detailed sparkle.  Love this little wishbone from Tim Holtz!


The mulberry papers were perfect for the texture on the cornstalks and pumpkins.


Next up is an elegant gold and white "50th" Anniversary card.  I love this Anna Griffin die cut panel.  It's layered with the outer circle from the G45 Clock/Tag set.  The Celebrate is Tutti Designs and the numbers are Ellentina.  I embellished with 3 gold Dew Drops to complete the design.


This card has the new TH Stampers Anonymous Christmas Gatherings image stamped with Sepia Versafine ink.  It's actually a small portion of this large stamp set.  Amazing details and includes 4 holiday sentiments too.  The papers are TH Idea-ology Christmas collection.  I added a bit of blush sparkle to only the pine cones and clear to some other areas.  Not sure that I am liking it, but coloring is not my forte', but I'm working on it.  The pine branches are Diemond Dies and one of my very favorite for holiday cards.  The multi loop bow is topped with twine and mini bells with a couple of flowers tucked in below.

From my stash:
Cardstock - Bazzill, Core'dinations, Provo Craft, Recollections
Chipboard Tag - American Crafts
Die Cuts - Anna Griffin, Cheery Lynn, Diemond Dies, Ellentina, Tutti Designs
Flowers - Petaloo
Glitter Pens - Close To My Heart, Wink of Stella
Ink - Tsukineko Versafine
Papers - Graphic 45, Tim Holtz Idea-ology
Robin's Nest Dew Drops
Stamp - Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous
Twine - May Arts
Other: Bells, ribbon

Challenges entered:

Thanks for stopping by to check out my cards. 

Vicki


12 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Three stunning and beautiful cards, you used so well your free time! I would have a bit of it too :)

Lori Kobular said...

Beautiful cards! My favorite is the Halloween scene card! Thanks for sharing with us at Scrapy Land 100th Challenge!!

Susan Hogan said...

Love all of these but the gold/white one looks amazing too. Thanks for sharing these gorgeous projects with us at Unstampabelles but particularly for entering our Challenge.

Sherri said...

Beautiful card! LOVE your background and those stalks make the perfect fall scene! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge!

Sherri said...

This is fantastic! Love the cute scene you have created with these dies! Especially the pumpkins and cornstalks! Thanks for joining our "Anything Fall" challenge at Dies R Us!

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Vicki! I'm back from vacation and thought I'd POP in to see what I've missed! Fantastic cards as usual and I loved your other projects as well... Have a great weekend! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Darlene said...

All are amazing Vic but the 1st one is AWESOME!! Great job! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Anything FALL’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Sherrie K. said...

Fantastic set of cards! I especially like the Halloween card...spooky and fun!!
Thanks so much for joining us in the 100th challenge at Scrapy Land!!
Sherrie K
Scrapy Land DT Member

Vicki said...

Fabulous 50th card. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.

Dale Tiernan said...

All different, all gorgeous. Thanks for joining the Unstampabelles' challenge and good luck. Dale (DT)

Brittany M. said...

So much fun - all three cards are beautiful! I'm so glad you had the chance to play without a set deadline, there really is a lot to be said for that! Thank you so much for linking your post to our Halloween themed challenge over on the Paper Girls challenge blog.

Jessica K said...

Very nice cards! Love all of them! Thanks for joining us at our Scrapy Land 100th Celebration! Good luck!

Jess - DT
www.freshbyjess.ca

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails