Translate

Friday, January 1, 2021

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year blogger friends!

I can't begin to say how great it is to get out of the year 2020.  It will go down in history as one of the longest and hardest years our family has faced in a very, very, long time.  So, welcome 2021. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO LOVED ONES AND FRIENDS, NEAR AND FAR!

  As we leave 2020 behind, I'm sharing favorite cards that I created throughout the year that cover techniques from die cuts and layering to mixed media along with a new found love of Pale Rose Bazzill.  Thanks to everyone that has supported me throughout the year by leaving me love on my projects.  

My most favorite of all...


My second most favorite...


And more of my favorites...









 

And a few LOs that I created...







Thanks again for stopping by today.
Hope to see you back again soon in 2021!

Vicki


2 comments:

blbabe1234 said...

Beautiful creations Vicki!

LisaM said...

Your work is always ah-mazing Vicki! Happy New Year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails