Translate

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Birthday Bash!

 Hey crafty friends...

I actually have had some down time this week after a long six months of sadness for our family.  My crafty stash has been ignored for way too long. So today, I completed a layout and 2 cards. 

One of my cards is for the January challenge over on the Poppy Stamp Blog.  The challenge theme is "Monochrome"... defined as a project created in shades of black and white or in varying tones of one color.  I pulled out a couple of my Poppy Stamp dies to create this card...

"Birthday Bash"

The base of the card is Pale Rose with Rose Gold glitter and metallic papers as accents.  The Background Scribble die makes for a fun design and use it frequently.  I created dimension with the Pinpoint Balloon by cutting and stacking different sizes and adhering foam tape to the back of it.  The sentiment is also cut twice with a pale rose mat behind the metallic words.

Challenges entered:

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hope to see you here again soon!

Vicki

2 comments:

Kim S said...

I hoped that creating a card brought a moment of peace and relaxation. I love the glitter and sparkle. Thank you for playing along with us at Poppystamps.

maria f. said...

Well that's cool, a monochromatic card with all the bling thrown in!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails