Translate

Thursday, November 16, 2023

Enjoy The Day!

 Today, I'm sharing a card that I created using a water color background.  I love the warm colors on the chipboard image.  Sunflowers and poppies are two of my favorite flowers. 

 
Enjoy the Day
 
The card base on this A2, CAS card is an older Bazzill color, Hazard.  Not sure if it's still available, but the orange peel texture has always been a favorite of mine.  I used Peacock Blue distress inks and water to create the background that really picks up the color of the sky in the silk screen chipboard paintingThe scene gives me the overall feeling of a relaxing time just enjoying the day doing what one loves most hence the sentiment.

Sharing in these challenges:
 

Thanks for stopping by to visit. 
Hope to see you again soon.

1 comment:

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... feels very Norman Rockwell-ish. Love it! Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Time Out this week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails