Translate

Thursday, February 15, 2024

Sweetest Birthday Wishes

 Today, I'm sharing the last of my pink and red cards for a while.  Phew, I made so many cards using these colors the past few weeks.  Since I needed a birthday card so close to Valentine's Day and I had a lot of scraps laying around, I stuck with the color theme for this birthday card.  It is going to a special family member soon.

Sweetest Birthday Wishes

This was the first time using this cake pop set.  I have to say the end results are fun, but it was a challenge for me.  

  Lots of decisions and rearranging the different stamped elements to come up with the final design 
 
 
I matted the mason jar with a fun doily type die and sprinkled candies around to embellish the card front.  I just love the peppermint candies!

From my stash...
Dress My Craft Mini Balls
Dress My Crafft Rainbow Candies
Paper Trey Ink Cake Pop Stamp/Die Set
Prima Strawberry Milkshake Collection
 
Sharing in these challenges:
 
 

 

 
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hope to see you back again soon.

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Lovely card in pink and red..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
Luv CHRISSYxx

Treva said...

Really cute card, especially those cake pops; great inspiration as usual!

Thank you for joining us at Cut it Up for our Have a Heart challenge.

Treva
https://scrappint.blogspot.com/

Deanne Saunders said...

Yummy card!!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails