Translate

Sunday, July 21, 2024

Wishing You A Beautiful Day!

 Hey crafty friends!
 
Taking a break from this hot weather to get some crafting done.  I'm playing along with a few challenges at A Cherry On Top and  today I made a post card using one of my favorite MM products, glass bead gel.

Wishing You A Beautiful Day
 
 The bricks are stenciled using one of my favorite MM products, glass bead gel.  The gel goes on opaque, but dries clear with the glass beads visible.  It gives great texture to projects.  I used a shimmer pen to color the flowers and added a few dew drops to embellish.  The edges are inked for a vintage look.

From my stash...
49 & Market VA Mini Coral Collection
CTMH Blush Shimmer Pen
Golden Glass Bead Gel
Robins Nest Dew Drops
Want 2 Scrap Brick Stencil

Sharing with these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today.
Come back again soon!


1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

A fabulous design and I love your sweet colours and image here, just beautiful x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails