Monday, July 6, 2026

It's A Celebration!

 Welcome Crafty Friends!
 
I'm excited to be sharing that July is the 2nd anniversary for my challenge blog, A Cut Above!  These past 2 years have flown by and I'm happy to say that I've enjoyed the ride.
 

So, we're celebrating twofold at A Cut Above for the month of July.  There will be extra prizes in multiples of two.  Two GCs to A Cherry On Top Craft Store and two stamps sets will be given away to four lucky winners at the end of the challenge. 
 
In line with the twofold, celebrating theme, I have created two anniversary cards, a silver wedding anniversary and a golden wedding anniversary.  On a side note, my dear hubby and I will be celebrating our 50 year, Golden Anniversary in October of this year.
 
Silver, "25 year" Anniversary
It's a Celebration!

And Gold for the "50 year" Anniversary
It's a Celebration

Both A2 sized cards use the same background design, die cut shapes and sentiment.  The silver and gold cardstock and embellishments are the only difference.

From my stash... 
Bazzill Coconut Swirl Cardstock
Cart Us Flower Branches Embossing Folder
CTMH Banner Wishes Sentiment
Doodlebug Silver Puffy Alphabet Stickers
Eyelet Outlet Gold Pearls
Paper Studio Silver Pearls
Pioneer Gold Numbers
Sizzix/49 Fine Stems Thinlits
Tsukineko Tuxedo Black Ink
 
Thanks so much for coming by today.
Stop on over to A Cut Above and play along with the July Challenge
 

6 comments:

Leanne said...

These are so wonderful, I thought of making mine silver but thought July, and red...awesome 2 years, and thanks for all you do for us all. Have great day, love this card, of course both...hugs, L

aussie aNNie said...

Congratulations and A beautifully created post with lovely a design to view x

Judy Woodland said...

Such a fabulous design, I love the embossed background and the diamond shape. And the metallic elements just set it up to the next level. So elegant and classy, my friend.

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Beautiful! Your cards are so elegant, and perfect for any couple's special celebration. Blessings!

Bunny said...

Hey, Vicki. Thanks for visiting my blog. Like you, I am a lover of plaids as well. You were correct that the paper was Memory Box. I actually bought 4 pads of it at the same time. Something I never do but I knew when I ran out it may never be available again. Also, I love your elegant silver anniversary card. I remember when it was my silver anniversary. Next year will be our 40th. [Bunny]

Lori Turner said...

Both of your cards are gorgeous, Vicki! Love the design of them! Congrats on our Anniversary at ACA!

Happy Birthday!

 Today I'm sharing a card created for a few challenges including one calling for a masculine theme.  The embossed background is a folder...