Friday, August 14, 2026

you did good!

Welcome back again crafty friends! 
 
Another day, another card!  I'm working to complete a collection of cards for a basket that I am donating to my mother's church for their annual fund raising event in September.  And, while I'm at it, I'm checking out all of the fun challenges on line.  I came across a few that want to see splatter on the project and that's exactly the direction I went...
 
you did good
 
This layered A2 card has one of my favorite flower dies as the focal point.  I inked up white cardstock and cut the flower out keeping the negative cuts intact.  Then I splattered and spritzed with a shiny ink that I've had in my stash for longer than I can remember.  The sentiment is stamped, cut with a coordinating die and adhered with foam tape for some added dimension. 
 
From my stash...
Bazzill, My Color Cardstock
Memory Box Delightful Peony Outline
Memory  Box Gracious Floral Stamp
Pink Fresh Matte Gold Pearls
Tsukineko Champagne Mist Ink
 
Sharing with these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by again!
Hope you have the best day.

No comments: