Saturday, October 3, 2026

Happy World Card Making Day!!

 

World Card Making Day began in 2006 as National Card Making Day. Founded by Paper Crafts magazine to bring card makers together at the beginning of the busiest card-making season of the year, it was first held on October 7, 2006. The initial celebration involved the Paper Crafts magazine audience only; however, due to the positive response it received and the worldwide popularity of card making, the holiday became known as World Card Making Day from then on.

Celebrating its 20th year in 2026, World Card Making Day is celebrated annually on the first Saturday in October. It's a day for the card-making community -- hobbyists, retailers, and manufacturers -- to unite and celebrate the connection and creativity that is the heart of card making. 

 I playing along with the WCMD challenges at A Cherry On Top Message Board today.  Here are cards that I have created so far...



I plan to create all day today in celebration of this fun event!  Cards are life in my craft world.  Check out all of the different paper craft sites and see where you can play!

Thanks for stopping by!

 

No comments: