Translate

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Never found summer, but fall is here!

We sure never had much of a summer...lots of rain and humidity. A few weeks of beautiful weather that were short lived. There are leaves, hickory nuts, and acorns falling everywhere already. Very early for this! The ferns and burning bushes are changing color and the sea grass has awns too! They are all sure signs that fall is here or will be here shortly.

Not much time to scrap either. We have been busy traveling and getting ready for a wedding in December. There never seems to be enough time for everything that I want to do in a day. I did get some great photos a few weeks ago while visiting with our DDs and their families.

This LO is my DGS and his Aunt Krissy. He has decided that the water slide looks like fun! Wow, what a great time he had. At the age of 3, he had no problem figuring out how to climb and SLIDE!






3 comments:

Anne said...

Wow! Lovely LO, I like the colours and all the details. Thanks for the visit in my blog and I appreciate that you have become a follower!! I will make a link to the forum and shop. I try to be a bit active to forums and challenges. My dream is to join a DT group somewhere... Yes, I'm a dreamer =)

Hugs
Anne

rose said...

oh wonderful layout love how you pulled the colors from photo`s into your pp, love it
Oh yeah agree we never had much of a summer either,raining here and whilst nothing is falling yet,sure looks like fall is around the corner ! why do we get to fall faster than we do summer!

Sheryl said...

Hi Vicki, I like the blog makeover - very pretty! Isn't that grandson of yours getting big, too. Time really does fly.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails