Translate

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Great weekend!

We had a really great time this past weekend while my BIL and his wife were visiting. The guys spent 3 days on the golf course for a tournament while my sister-in-law and I shopped and scrapped! We also had the opportunity to go up in a hot air balloon! Too awesome for words.

I was able to get 4 cards done and worked on a couple of mini chipboard albums that are for a baby shower next week.
This card was for a "Strawberry Challenge" at Cropstop. I was a little late getting it posted, but love the end results!
The second card is for a challenge at My Sketch World. Lori challenged us with her "Holey Moley" challenge to create a card or LO with a hole in it! I made the center of my flower into a shaker box where I punched the hole! I also used my new Heartfelt Creations, Perfect Petal stamps for the leaves. The stamps are available in the Cropstop Store!
Suzann challenged us to use 2 out 4 of her favorite manufacturer's patterened papers! I chose Pink Paislee and October Afternoon papers and added some Prima flowers and pearls!
The final card is under "lock and key" for a while yet and won't show till the end of the month!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vicki, your weekend sounds like it was fabulous! Your cards are gorgeous. I'm lovin' the tiny strawberries on the top card and the great colour contrast of the bottom card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails