Translate

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Heartfelt Creations, "Innoscents Flowers" Blossom Two Stamps!

Heartfelt Creations has captured my heart! I can't get enough of their stamps! And, they are made to work with the Spellbinder Dies too.

I created this card using the Heartfelt Creations, "Innoscents Flowers" Blossom Two stamp. These stamps come pre cut on EZ mount foam to be used on your acrylic stamp blocks. The patterned papers are from the Me and My Big Ideas, "Baby Girl" collection. Wonderful papers with flocking on some of them. However, be careful using the embossing powder around the flocked papers. It has a tendency to adhere to the flocking!
I used 3 different sizes of the Blossom Two stamp set, Versamark, and black embossing powder. Then, I cut out the flowers, stacked them with pop dots for dimension, and added a pink jewel for the centers.

These stamps leave a clear, crisp image every time you use them!

I used the Spellbinder Large Classic Oval and Spellbinder Classic Scalloped Oval to make my sentiment label.

You can find the Heartfelt Creation Stamps, matching Spellbinder Dies, and many other Spellbinder Dies in the Cropstop store. Stop on in and shop, but be sure to grab the discount code from the blog sidebar before placing your order!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails