Translate

Friday, February 4, 2011

Challenge #5

Challenge #5 at CropStop is this awesome sketch by Gloria, our CropStop Sketch Designer. The challenge winner is chosen by random draw from all entries and the Creative Team chooses their favorites to receive the CropStop "Cream of the Crop" badge to display in your blog! Stop by the CropStop Challenge Blog and play along for the opportunity to win great prizes!! I used Bo Bunny papers from my stash along with white Bazzill cardstock for matting.
The sentiment tag was made using Spellbinder Nestabilities...Beaded Ovals and Small Classic Ovals. I found a sentiment in my stash of rubons that was perfect!
My trusty, "Glue Glider Pro" with Perma Tac adhesive holds everything in place!
The CropStop Store has a large inventory of Spellbinder Nestabilities along with many other popular die cuts and embossing folders. They are accepting pre-orders for new CHA products listed in the store. Don't miss out on the opportunity to purchase the great products offered.

Use my personal discount code, CTC-VR, for 10% off your CropStop Store purchase of $30 or more. The code never changes or expires! Shipping is free on a total purchase of $35 or more.

1 comment:

Kate said...

What a lovely card! I really like that sentiment tag!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails