Translate

Friday, April 1, 2011

Blog Candy/April 7th Spellbinder Challenge!

Win this blog candy by becoming a follower of my blog and leaving a comment during our CropStop "Spellbinder" highlight month of April when the CropStop Challenge Blog highlights Spellbinder dies all month long! On April 14th, after the end of April 7th's challenge, I will randomly draw one name from the comments listed on my April 7th challenge project as the winner of this blog candy! Be sure to take part in the CropStop Challenge Blog's Spellbinder Highlight challenges during the month of April. You could be the winner of a $15 Gift Certificate to the CropStop Store or a Spellbinder prize!!

3 comments:

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Hi Vicki I'm already a follower of your blog and love to check in a see what you've been up to . Your work always inspires me especially you layout pages.
Marilyn

Linda . J said...

Hi Vicki what yummy candy, love it, I shall post it on my blog if thats ok.
Hugs Linda

Anonymous said...

I'm a follower and have been for a long time. Your cards and layouts are always so gorgeous and your style is breathtaking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails