Translate

Friday, November 16, 2012

"Warm Winter Wishes" from the Tropics!

What better way to follow up my "Cool Winter Wishes" from last week with "Warm Winter Wishes" this week.  Today, I am sending you "Warm Winter Wishes" with a tropical Christmas card!

This tropical Christmas card was created using the Crafts Concept Thoughtful Collection - Peace embossing folder.  I inked the inside of my embossing folder with a darker shade of turquoise than the background paper before I embossed it. This made the intricate design of the embossed impression even more visible.   The die cut outs along with the card are all inked around the edges with a soft gold chalk ink.  I had some rope netting in my stash from a previous beach layout and used it as the base for my other embellishments. The leaves, flip flops and flowers are stacked to give to give some dimension.   Seashell and coral shaped stickpins were the finishing touch.

The embossing folder is 4.25 x 5.5 and can be used in all leading die cutting and embossing machines.

Supplies
Tsukineko Memento Potter's Clay Ink 
Fancy Pants Patterned Paper
K & Co Decorative Stick Pins
Sugar Loaf Products Flip Flop Stamp
Clearsnap - Burnt Sienna and Yellow Ochre Ink

I love the beautiful, intricate impressions made with this Peace embossing folder from Craft Concepts.

The Memory Box Hibiscus and Tropical Leaf dies are fabulous together. 

You can create a fun, tropical Christmas card too!  Visit the CropStop Store for your crafting needs.  Use my special CropStop Discount Code, CTC-VR, for 10% off your total purchase with no minimum required.

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails