Translate

Friday, December 28, 2012

A New Year, a new Guest Designer at CropStop!

CropStop is excited to welcome Scarlett Salamone as our first Guest Designer for the New Year 2013!  Scarlett will be sharing her creative goodness with us during the month of January.



Greetings to you from WI.  I'm Scarlett Salamone and am elated to be kicking off the New Year here at Crop Stop with you all! 



This city raised, now country living gal enjoys life with my hubby, two kids, six dogs (we run a German Shepherd kennel business), and six cats (4 kittens were born in one of fore mentioned kennels this past summer and found their way inside).  When I'm not going totally cuckoo for cocoa puffs playing taxi driver or doing chores – I do love it all – I find my way in to my art space and create up a storm.



Paper, paste, and all things office supply or stationary related have been my passion since I was a little girl and this all led me down a path to teaching where I could continue to play with all these things.  Life has a way of changing paths and I stay home to run our business, care for our kids, and am dabbling in starting my own little adventure!  I love to create cards, scrap, paint, alter stuff, and pretty much just let my imagination take me away.  Mixed media is my passion and I look forward to sharing a bit of that with you over this next month.



Thank you so much Crop Stop for welcoming me – its going to be a rocking good time!!!

Visit the CropStop Blog on Thursday, January 3rd to see what Scarlett has to share with you!

Visit the CropStop Store for your crafting needs.  Use my special CropStop discount code, CTC-VR, for 10% off your total purchase with no minimum required!  Easy cause' the code never changes!

1 comment:

Lucy Chesna said...

congrats girlie and I cant wait to see all your gorgeous creations in Jan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails