Translate

Friday, February 1, 2013

My Sketch World Sketch-a-thon!

It "Sketch-a-thon time at My Sketch World

Once again, we are celebrating the start of My Sketch World seven years ago by owner and sketch artist, Lucy Chesna.  


Starting today, February 1st,  through February  20th you will find a new sketch challenge waiting for you at My Sketch World.   You will have until March 2nd to complete and upload your projects into the Sketch-a-thon album in the My Sketch World Gallery and add the link to your sign-in post in the Sketch-a-thon thread of the My Sketch World Forum. Lots of ways to win.  See the Sketch-a-thon thread in the forum.

Don't miss this fun opportunity for inspiration, games and prizes!

Visit My Sketch World today and register on both the forum and gallery.


post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails