Translate

Friday, May 31, 2013

Ahoy Matey!

Today, I'm sending you "Oceans of Love".  With Father's Day just a few weeks away, I have been working on cards for the fathers and father figures in our family.

Nautical themes are everywhere now and certainly make me think of the guys in my life.  I received the fabulous Lifestyle Crafts/QuicKutz Nautical embossing folder set recently and I couldn't wait to use it.  There are two embossing folders, one with anchors and one with stripes.

Are these anchors so awesome or what?

 "Oceans of Love".

I used both embossing folders on my card.  The blue background cardstock is embossed with the anchor embossing folder.  I love these mini anchors!  The next layer was embossed with the striped folder and used between the stamped image and the embossed background.

The sailboat image and sentiment were stamped using the Vintage Beach Babes Stamp Plate from Rogue Redhead Designs and Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa Ink.

I tied a square knot with a piece of twine and wrapped it around the sentiment banner.
 The lower left corner of the image layer is punched with Just Imagine Kreaxions #310, 4 in 1 punch.  I love that it looks like a splash of water.

Featured Product
  LifeStyle Crafts/QuicKutz Nautical Embossing Folder Set
Core'dinations Bright, 4.25 x 5.5 Cardstock
Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa Ink

Other Supplies
Just Imagine Kreaxions, #310 - 4 in 1 Punch
Rogue Redhead Designs Vintage Beach Babes Stamp Plate

Thanks for stoping by to see this week's CropStop project.

Shop in the CropStop Store...the stopping place for paper crafters. Use my special CropStop Discount code, CTC-VR for 10% off your total purchase with no minimum required.

post signature

1 comment:

Krisha said...

Hi Vickie
Love what you did with these stamps, great card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails