Translate

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Daddy's Girl with Kreaxions Punches!

It's a standing joke in our family, that the men celebrate Father's Day month! So, keeping with that thought, I've created another project with Father's Day in mind for my guest designer post at Just Imagine Kreaxions!

"Daughter"

This is a layout of our beautiful granddaughter and her daddy. They are quite the pair and inseparable when in each others company. Caraline is daddy's girl!


 I used the #311 Kreaxions 4 in 1 punch on my "Daughter" layout. It was great for adding the white accent border around the printed pattern papers. I placed it so that the solid colors were showing through the punched image and also added a white pearl to the center of each of the punched designs.

Visit Just Imagine Crafts and check out their amazing selection of 4 in 1 punches!

Featured Product


From my stash

Echo Park Patterned Papers
This N' That
 
My Mind's Eye Patterned Papers
Good Day Sunshine
Hip-Hooray "Girl"
20th Street Market

Close To My Heart Twine
Prima Flower and Wooden Embellishments
Queen & Co Pearls


Thanks for stopping by to see today's, Father's Day Month project! 

post signature

7 comments:

cebelica said...

We don't have Father's day here, but if we did I imagine it would be the same - men celebrating it all month (or at least one week). lol
I really like how colorful your layout is. It looks great!
Hugs! xx

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful layout. I love all the action going on! Lots of fun texture and em bellies!

wendipooh13 said...

great page and LOVE LOVE all your layers!!! way to punch!!!

Dana Tatar said...

Super cute page! I love the punch work and all the fun layers and embellies.

Ann said...

Your page is lovely. I cannot believe how big she is getting! You did a lovely job embellishing the punched border.
- Ann Jobes
www.lovestnpaper.com

Jeanette Nyström (Jeany) said...

Wow, this is great! A lot of things happens on your page but it´s so well balanced, beautiful! Love all the boarders!

Katie said...

Gorgeous layout, Vicki! I am so loving the layers and the super cute photo. Caraline is getting so big!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails