Translate

Monday, June 3, 2013

Rogue Redhead Designs Stamps and a SALE!

Today, I'm sending you "Oceans of Love".  With Father's Day just a few weeks away, I thought a Father's Day card was the way to go with this fabulous Beach Babes Stamp Plate!


The sailboat and bird images along with the  sentiment were stamped using the Vintage Beach Babes Stamp Plate from Rogue Redhead Designs and Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa Ink.

I used two embossing folders on my card.  The blue background cardstock is embossed with the QuicKutz anchor embossing folder.  I love these mini anchors!  The next layer was embossed with the striped folder from the same Nautical set and used between the stamped image and the embossed background.

I tied a square knot with a piece of twine and wrapped it around the sentiment banner.

 The lower left corner of the image layer is punched with Just Imagine Kreaxions #310, 4 in 1 punch.  I love that it looks like a splash of water.

Featured Product
Rogue Redhead Designs Vintage Beach Babes Stamp Plate

Thanks for stopping by to see my project.

Don't miss out on the Rogue Redhead Designs Spring Super Sale!


We are doing spring cleaning this month at Rogue Redhead Designs.
The largest sale that RRD has ever had allows you the opportunity to "make a clean sweep" and grab
any of the Rogue Redhead Stamp plates at a bargain sale price.  

Visit the Rogue Redhead Designs Store and check out the inventory of amazing vintage, ecclectic, and modern stamp plates available to purchase.

 post signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool Father's Day card! Love the embossed background coupled with the nautical theme!

Dana Tatar said...

Fabulous card! I love all the layers, the color palette and the embossed base. Thanks for the inspiration! =)

Netty said...

Loving your fabulous card, x

cebelica said...

I like the colours of your card. That blue cardstock is wonderful. I haven't seen the enchor embossing folder before, but it's really nice. :) Great work! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails